Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 13-01-2020 05:03:45

5zuutuuj
Nouveau membre

adidas i-5923 collegiate navy

https://www.nmdtrainers.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/800x800/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/o/n/one457.jpg
adidas trainers white pink Featuring a two-way stretch mesh upper paired with pigskin nubuck and a shiny mesh tongue, the craftsmen at Adidas have nailed the task of fusing retro looks with modern technology and style. A sock-like interior construction creates a bottie-style feel to hug your foot and makes it super easy to slip this pair on and off. Boost technology on the midsole makes for an even more plush feel and the webbed rubber outsole offers assured footing.

adidas trainers sale womens With many schemes and retro’d toolings arriving once again, there’s no time quite as perfect for the classic layout than right now. adidas, with their eyes set on the future and feet planted in the past, have taken to the I-5923 in their recent onslaught of newcomers, donning it a nostalgic allure that will catch lifestyle runner enthusiasts by surprise.

adidas trainers black mens Adidas Originals have elevated the iconic Iniki Runner. Taking fresh inspiration and new materials, the I-5923 evolves the prolific 3-Stripes archive – taking its name from adi’s own archive article number system. These minimalist sneaks are inspired by classic ‘70s silhouettes, with hallmarks of first gen runners such as the TRAX, but come equipped with a Boost midsole, adi’s latest tech for an ultra-responsive ride. Expect a technologically advanced silhouette with a nostalgic appeal.

adidas i-5923 collegiate navy Its toe box, in the overlaid panelling at the tip, comes dyed in a hot pink hue, pairing in an almost wine and cheese fashion with the matte black found in the majority of the total kit. A white BOOST midsole as well as the complimenting pink found along the heel add an extra bit of flavor for what is a subtle yet bold edition to the 70s inspired model.

https://www.nmdtrainers.com/

Pied de page des forums